Tuesday 17 August 2010

What are your biggest wants and greatest fears?





I was talking with a client earlier today, about what were their biggest wants and fears in both their business and their personal life. The conversation arose as my client asked me “How do I develop greater influence with my clients so they make better use of our services?”

When was the last time you also wondered how you could help your patients make better use of your services?

How many of your patients would have healthier mouths if you were able to get them to see the hygienist more regularly and what impact would that have on your bottom line?

Which of your patients would have a better quality of life if they had their spaces filled, RCT’s done, cracked teeth crowned etc?

Our ability to enable our patients to choose to have the best treatment for them, is a result of how well we are able to understand them. When we understand them they trust us and when they trust us they will choose us to do their dentistry.

Before you consider your patients wants and fears, I would invite you to consider what are your 3 biggest wants and your 3 biggest fears, and let me know what they are by using the comment option on my blog posts.

The three things I want most are,

1.

2.

3.


The three things I fear most are,


1.

2.

3.


Alternatively, you can e mail me directly on jane@healthyandwealthy.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment