The range of what we think and do
Is limited by what we fail to notice
And because we fail to notice
That we fail to notice
There is little we can do to change
Until we notice
How failing to notice
Shapes our thoughts and deeds
Over the next few minutes, hours, days weeks and months ahead I invite you to begin to start to notice, those things that until now you have not paid attention to.
You may choose to consider 5 key areas of your life and pay attention to what you have previously been unaware of
Consider how satisfied you are with each of your life, you may choose to give yourself a score of how satisfied you are marks out of 10.
1. Physical self; your diet, exercise, sleep, habits, energy levels, your possessions etc
2. Social self; how you care for your friends, family, colleagues and acquaintances, how you spend your leisure time, your communication and listening skills etc
3. Intellectual self; how you continue to stimulate your mind by learning and developing new skills the left brain logical skills and the right brain creativity.
4. Emotional self; your ability to respond rather than react, how you are able to pay attention to your feelings moment by moment and chose your state, your ability to consider the emotional needs of yourself and others.
5. Spiritual self; your connection with your sense of purpose
If you notice that you are dissatisfied with any of these 5 areas of your life and want to make a change, call me 07989 757 884 or e mail me email@example.com