Which of these statements best describe your practice?
- My appointment book has become gappy, I am seeing fewer new patients.
- My takings have gone down, my financial position is getting tight.
- The patients I do see are spending less and putting off treatment.
- The marketing I have done hasn’t worked and I don’t know what else to do.
- There is too much ’red tape’, I don’t have enough time to do everything I am supposed to.
- I am working harder and earning less, my home life and health is suffering.
- I find it difficult to recruit, train, manage and retain staff that do their job properly.
- I am considering selling my business.
- I am a dentist not a business person.
- Dentistry is not fun anymore.
We are here to help
If you answered yes to any of those questions, this course is perfect for you and your team.
4 steps to success teaches you what you weren’t taught at dental school, how to create and manage a really successful practice, that you and your staff want to work in and your patients want to attend. Follow these 4 simple steps and your success is guaranteed.
For more information and to register visit