Wednesday 8 May 2013

Which of these statements describes an aspect of your practice?

Which of these statements describes an aspect of your practice?


  • My appointment book has become gappy, I am seeing fewer new patients.
  • My takings have gone down, my financial position is getting tight.
  • The patients I do see are spending less and putting off treatment.
  • The marketing I have done hasn’t worked and I don’t know what else to do.
  • There is too much ’red tape’, I don’t have enough time to do everything I am supposed to.
  • I am working harder and earning less, my home life  and health is suffering.
  • I find it difficult to recruit, train, manage and retain staff that do their job properly.
  • I am considering selling my business.
  • I am a dentist not a business person.
  • Dentistry is not fun anymore.
 
 
Do you want a practice that
  • Runs smoothly and is a pleasure to be part of
  • Patients are happy and appreciate what you and your team do
  • Attend their appointments on time and are happy to pay your fees
  • The team work hard and are happy doing so
  • Everyone is  remunerated well for what they do
 
 
 
A free event brought to you by
 
 
Wednesday 18th September 18:00 - 21:30
3.5 hrs v CPD
 
Donations of £20 are suggested, all proceeds going to Dentaid
 
Learn more by clicking here or sign up at eventbrite
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment