Thursday 30 May 2013

What are your 4 steps to success?

 Which of these statements best describe your practice?
  • My appointment book has become gappy, I am seeing fewer new patients. 
  • My takings have gone down, my financial position is getting tight. 
  • The patients I do see are spending less and putting off treatment. 
  • The marketing I have done hasn’t worked and I don’t know what else to do. 
  • There is too much ’red tape’, I don’t have enough time to do everything I am supposed to. 
  • I am working harder and earning less, my home life  and health is suffering. 
  • I find it difficult to recruit, train, manage and retain staff that do their job properly. 
  • I am considering selling my business. 
  • I am a dentist not a business person. 
  • Dentistry is not fun anymore.


We are here to help
If you answered yes to any of those questions, this course is perfect for you and your team.
 
 
4 steps to success teaches you what you weren’t taught at dental school, how to create and manage a really successful practice, that you and your staff want to work in and your patients want to attend. Follow these 4 simple steps and your success is guaranteed.

For more information and to register visit
http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/event/6617205239

No comments:

Post a Comment