Have you claimed your grant funding for business coaching yet?
Are you a dental practice or small business in the UK that is looking to strengthen and grow in the next three years?
Are you a great dentist and not such a great business owner that wants to hone your business skills?
Do you want to increase the number of patients you treat, increase fee generation, profitability and personal income?
Are you looking for a coach specialising in dentistry and small businesses that can help you access government grant funding?
If you answered yes to any of these questions I can help.
An exciting new source of government grant funding is available for £3,500 of business coaching that when you access the first level of funding you can then access to up to £20,000 of training grants
The grant is a new, premium service aimed at helping England's brightest growing SME businesses, including dentists, achieve their ambitions with rapid, sustainable growth. It’s a partnership between private enterprise and government. The program is extensive and covers all of England.
The programme has been designed to help high growth potential SMEs, including dentists, double in growth within three years. To achieve this, proven business experts, such as myself have been chosen to work with the practice and business leadership team to identify the barriers to growth, agree a plan for tackling them and work with them to deliver the goals outlined in that plan.
This could include:
- Developing and delivering a tailored growth strategy
- Becoming investment ready and securing finance
- Commercialising innovation effectively
- Developing leadership and management capability
A typical business development coaching program would include:
- Workshops introducing tools, techniques and practical exercises to help build strategy, leadership, sales and marketing, customer value delivery, high growth teams and change management
- Access to matched funding for training up to the value of £2,000 per senior manager
- Inclusion in a High-Growth Alumni Network
As well as coaching, the programme provides comprehensive support by fast tracking clients to trusted providers of business advice to help them achieve their ambitions. For example, UK Trade & Investment, incubators or professional advisers as well as relevant networks such as Angel Investors. It will also connect them with other like-minded businesses on the programme through masterclasses and an alumni community.
For an SME or dental practice to be considered eligible for grant funding, the company needs to be:
- Registered in England
- Have less than 250 employees
- Generate less than £40m in turnover per year
- Be able to demonstrate readiness for growth
- Ltd, LLP, CIC or a registered charity
Pricing for the program:
- Micro and start-up businesses (up to 4 employees) £600 + £700 VAT* = £1,300
- Small businesses (5 to 49 employees) £1,500 + £700 VAT* = £2,200
- Medium sized companies (50 to 249 employees) £3,000 + £700 VAT* = £3,700
* VAT is chargeable on the full value of the service at £3,500
If you would like to learn more about how you can access this grant funding and grow your practice or business, e mail me on Jane@IODB.co.uk or telephone me on 07989 757 884 today.