"If you want creative workers, give them enough time to play"
Thursday, 28 April 2011
Wednesday, 27 April 2011
You can only ever be scared, when you believe in limits.
You can only ever feel lonely, when you stop doing things.
You can only ever become bored, when you no longer follow your heart.
And you can only ever get overwhelmed, when you think the illusions are real.
Thursday, 21 April 2011
Wednesday, 20 April 2011
I was talking with my great friend, Paul Avins, http://www.thebusinesswealthclub.com/ yesterday and we were reflecting of some of the key strategies for wealth generation as identified by Napoleon Hill in his ground breaking book, “Think and grow rich”.
This book is a must read for anyone who is interested in increasing their personal or business wealth.
Hill studied the richest people of his time and elicited key habits that rich people adopt and poor people don’t.
Included in this are the six steps for turning desire into wealth.
1. Define the amount of money you want
2. Define what you will give in return for the money you desire. That is your services, the value you add, time you will spend and charitable donations.
3. Establish a specific date when you will have achieved the wealth you desire. Make the date believable, attainable and a challenge.
4. Create a definite plan and start to implement it immediately.
5. Write down an affirmation that covers all of the above.
6. Read your affirmation aloud twice aday.
How many of these steps do you take on a regular andconsistent basis?
Wednesday, 13 April 2011
Tuesday, 12 April 2011
A new government scheme administered through the Leadership and Management Advisory Service is offering grants of up to £1000 (match funded) to businesses (including dental practices)
- between 2 and 249 members of staff
- Display the potential for high or fast growth.
High or fast growth is defined as
- If you have been trading more than 12 months you have the potential to increase your turnover by 20% for each year for the next three years
- If trading less tha 12 months you have tohe potential to achieve a turnover of £500,000 within three years of starting trading.
for more information and get a free 'How to guide' to access the funding click here
Monday, 4 April 2011
- Are your practice finances unpredictable?
- Is your appointment book getting thin?
- Are your patients putting of treatments or making appointments?
- Are you finding it difficult to meet your financial commitments?
- Would you like to increase the value of your practice and make it more sellable?
If you answered 'yes' to any of those questions this free tele-seminar is designed for you.
Financial security using a membership plan
All you need to participate is a computer and aSkype account and an hour of your time.
When you join me on this call, I'll share with you secrets to Financial security using a membership plan
That sounds like a valuable tele-seminar doesn’t it?
Register Now If you are ready to understand and discover Financial security using a membership plan
sign up now because you want to be on this Skype tele-seminar!
Click here to register When you register you will be e-mailed the call-in information and also receive additional free gift handbooks.
If this is your first tele-seminar relax and enjoy, they are very easy and even more useful
Tuesday 5th April 2011
Time 19.00 UK
Duration approximately 60 minutes
Who should attend?
This teleseminar is perfect for any member of your team that communicates with patients and interested in earning more money for themselves and the practice.
This is a must attend seminar for
- Principal dentists and their associates
- Practice Managers
- Associates and
- anyone who wants to start their own practice
In a forward thinking practice the following will benifit from attending
- Hygienists and Therapists
- Treatment Co-ordinators
What people like you have said about working with me
"Fantastic!!- You really made the course interesting . Thank You"
Claire Haslemere Surrey
"I found it all really useful"
CH Dental Nurse Surrey
" I loved that it was personalised"
Jane Sheehan Buckinghamshire
"One of the most informative and well managed tele-seminars I have ever been involved in."
SF Dental Practice Manager
"Thanks for your advice and guidance on tonight’s call. Definitely gets you thinking...Look forward to the next call."
S.C. Dental Practice Manager
"Another brilliant seminar"
Dental Practice Manager Reading
Look forward to meeting with you tomorrow via Skype
"He who knows others is clever; he who knows himself is enlightened"
Lao - Tzu
How well do you know yourself?
As you consider yourself, your beliefs, values, motivations, limitations, limiting self beliefs, fears, desires or any other part of you,
What can you do today to learn more about yourself?
Let me know tomorrow what you learnt today