Speak the same language as your patients
- Do you ever feel like you are not being listened to?
- Do you often wonder if you have been understood?
- Do you want to convert more treatment?
- Do you ever get the sense that your patients do not understand what you are telling them?
- Do you get frustrated that patients don’t want the best treatment available?
- Do your patients ever go away and ‘think about treatment’?
- Is English your second language and do you ever feel misunderstood?
- Have you ever wondered why so many people are learning NLP?
If you answered yes to any of these questions you may also feel that you and your patients arespeaking differnt languages or in some way are not connecting as well as you could.
If so, this is the perfect course for you.
Click here to secure your place
or put this in your browser
Speak the same language as your patients is an interactive workshop style seminar for the entire dental team. As a result of attending this unique dental master-class, your team will learn new communication skills and be inspired in how they use them benefitting your patients in amazing ways.
This course will teach all members of the team effective communication.
Areas to be covered include;
- Rapport building
- Language predicates
- Linguist distortion deletions and generalisations
- Listening skills
- eye accessing cues
- Overcoming conflict
- Dealing with objections
- and much much more
As a result of attending this course you will
- Be able to communicate more effectively with your colleagues suppliers and patients
- Understand how to prevent and resolve conflict
- Build rapid and deep rapport
- Listen really well
- Improve the patient experience
What are your motivations for attending?
- Do you want more patients?
- Do you want more money?
- Do you want more time?
- Do you want a more reliable team?
- Do you want a significantly better quality of life?
- Do you want sustainable results quickly?
Whatever you want for you and your practice, learning to speak the same language as your patients is key
This is one of Jane’s most popular programmes and it is an excellent entry level programme for anyone who wants to;
- Improve their communication skills,
- Improve their leadership
- Become a coach, mentor or tutor
- Impove their treatmentplan conversion rate
- Enhance their communication with patients, colleagues, family and friends
- Learn about NLP
The day is ideal for all members of the team so you should definitely bring along your hygienists, nurses and non-clinical staff.
Practices that embrace “Speak the same language as your patients” will be fulfilling some of their requirements for diversity and equality, and will have a significant impact in other CQC areas, such as Regulation 17 – Respecting and involving service users, Regulation 18 - Consent to care and treatment and others besides.
1.2 in the GDC standards requires that “you should be aware of how your tone of voice and body language might be perceived”, this programme gives you all these insights.
To enable delegates to build rapid and lasting rapport with their patients and staff and develop non-linguistic and linguistic skills that will enable you to become more effective and influential communicators.
To provide delegates with ways that non – verbally they can build and enhance rapport
Identify other people’s preferred language patterns and communicate in their style.
Date Friday 27th June
Venue Bicester ( just round the corner from Bicester village shopping outlet open until 20:00)
Time 9:00 – 16:30 (Registration 8:30- 8:45)
vCPD 7.5 hours
Super early bird discounted price before 30th April 2014
£125* per dentist, £75 per hygienist or therapist*, £50* per DCP
Very early bird discount, before 15th May 2014
£175* per dentist, £95 per hygienist or therapist*, £75* per DCP
Early bird discount, before 31st May 2014
£200* per dentist, £125* per hygienist / Therapist £95* per DCP
Almost missed the worm, non-discounted price, from 1st June 2014
£250* per dentist, £150* per hygienist/ therapist and £125* per DCP
Lunch and refreshments provided
About your trainer
Your trainer and coach, Dr Jane Lelean, is the only dentist in Europe who has been accredited by the International coach federation as a Professional Certified Coach. Jane Currently works with Dentists and other entrepreneurs in UK, Europe and as far away as USA and Australia, helping them achieve more patients, more money, more time, a significantly better quality of life and achieving results in 3-6 months. Jane has a unique blend of experience and expertise combining her roles as a dentist, practice owner, commercial experience and coach.
Jane, “You are a pretty Yoda full of wisdom”
A Wilkinson Buckinghamshire
Why would you want to come on this course?
- You have too few patients or not enough treatment to fill your days
- You want to do more exciting and rewarding treatment.
- You want to become fully private or become less dependent on the NHS
- You are about to or have just bought a practice
- You have financial concerns
- You are you short of time, rushing around and not getting everything done
- You are you unhappy with your quality of life, at work or at home, feeling tired, fed up, sick, poor quality relationships and not enough fun or recreation?
- You have staff problems or your team is not performing as well as it could or should.
- Your staff meetings and team reviews leave something to be desired
- You are developing your career and becoming a mentor trainer or tutor?
How would it be,
- If you found it easy to understand and to be understood?
- If you knew a simple fool-proof ways to become a more influential communicator?
- If your receptionist was easily able to convert every enquiry into to a booked appointment?
- If you knew how to put patients at ease in seconds without saying a word?
- If you knew how to present every treatment plan so your patients “got it”?
- If you could run staff meetings, reviews or tutorials really effectively?
- If you knew how to create a steady stream of patients to your practice that loved what you do they stay with you for a life time.
- If you could transform your practice quickly and easily?
“It was brilliant you must come”
The Institute of dental Business does this and Speak the same language as your patients is your first step to learn how.
What this course will give you
Speak the same language as your patients is a unique one day master-class delivered by one of the UK’s leading Dental Business coaches, that simply and ingeniously shows you how to become a really effective communicator..
This course has a limited number of delegates to ensure that you get individual attention, and your questions answered.
Do please share the details of Speak the same language as your patients, with your friends and colleagues, and recommend it to them now. Thank you.
“I have got everything I was looking and most importantly I now have clarity and I know where I am going”
Dr C Reynolds Principal Dentist Eire
What is included in your day
Speak the same language as your patients and its simple steps to make your good practice great
This unique master class is a walk through all the steps that are essential for you to have a sustainably successful communication. It is a delightful mix of training, activities, playful educational game, presentations, Q&A and application to practice, and some of the tools used by Paul Mckenna and Derren Brown
Healthy lunch and refreshments
The main themes are
What are rapport and communication?
How do your patients communicate?
How to know what other people are thinking
Words of influence?
Metaphors and stories
What will the difference be when I get back to practice?
You will know what to do, how to do it, when to do it and who should do it.
You and your team will be able to work together with a common goal and understanding
Your patients will be more receptive to what you are offering.
You will have much improved team
You will feel far more confident in your communication
You will understand and be understood
“It was worth the money spent and can implemented achievably”
Dr Michelle Wyngaard – Principal dentist- Suffolk
Are you ready to join now, yes?
Some common questions you may also be asking
- I don’t have time to do all this extra stuff, can’t I just do the dentistry?
Yes I know many others including me have felt that way, and you will find that when you learn how to communicate really effectively you will find it easier to ask others to do what they need to so you can do the dentistry.
“Interesting and inspirational to improve working methods”
Maria Keady, Principal Dentist Norfolk
- Could I just send my Manager?
Yes you could, and I don’t think you would get the outcome you want, improve the communication of the whole team. Imagine what I could be like if every member of you team were speaking the same language as your patients and were effective listeners and communicators, what difference would that make?
Garrett MacEnri, Practice Manager Co Fermanagh
- Can I bring all my team?
I love your style, yes of course you can, it will make your life so my easier the transitions smoother and will save you time and money. Bring them all Nurses, receptionists, managers, hygienists, therapists, associates and your life partner and spouse too.
“Jane brings it to a level that everyone can understand Thank You”
Zelda Palmer Dental Nurse Northern Ireland
- I get on well with my patients, and it is at home I am not understood, will this help?
Absolutely, communication, is communication, is communication, when you recognise and can chose to use various language patterns depending on who you are talking to, that is when you become an influential communicator and things improve at home.
“Thank you Jane, For opening my eyes, before working with you I feel I was walking around with my eyes and ears shut , you helped and encouraged me during very hard times in my business. Because of your guidance, training, coaching and knowledge that you have given me, today I am much healthier and wealthier person.”
Forouzan Pessian Prosthodontist London
Are you ready to sign up now?