Tuesday 24 August 2010

Like attracts like








“When I was a young man, I wanted to change the world.

I found it was difficult to change the world, so I tried to change my nation. When I found I couldn't change the nation, I began to focus on my town. I couldn't change the town and as an older man, I tried to change my family. Now, as an old man,

I realize the only thing I can change is myself, and suddenly I realize that if long ago I had changed myself, I could have made an impact on my family. My family and I could have made an impact on our town. Their impact could have changed the nation and I could indeed have changed the world.”


Author Unknown

One of my fellow coaches often tells his clients “If you want to see what you have been thinking, look around you.”

It may be a tough lesson to learn and if we are not surrounded by what we want we have to look to ourselves to change it.

If you want a practice filled with patients who turn up on time how what do you need to do differently to be on time yourself?

If you want to work with a team that is supportive and goes the extra mile what can you do that supports them and goes the extra mile for them?

If you want your patients to pay you on time and with gratitude, how can you make sure you pay your debts on time and with gratitude first.

Where you lead others will follow.

If you want help making the creating the practice you really want to work in call me now 01296 770 462 or 07989 757 884 or emial me jane@healthyandwealthy.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment