Wednesday 15 December 2010

How would you describe the last three months ?


I have just finished a regular three month review session with a client in Ireland, where we review the successes of the last 3 months, identify the challenges, plan what skills and learning it would be useful to enhance and develop a plan to achieve the short term goals that will result in the long term goals to being achieved.

When I asked him to reflect on what the last three months in practice have been like he said “Fulfilling, exciting, interesting and fun”

This is not a common experience for many dentists particularly those in Ireland. If you would like your practice to be fulfilling, exciting, interesting and fun, call me to find out how I can help bring the passion and purpose back to your practice and life at the same time as increasing your productivity and profitability.


call me on 07989 757 884 0r 01296 770462 or e mail Jane@healthyandwealthy.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment