Wednesday 8 December 2010

How will you be spending Christmas?


What are you doing at Christmas?

Who will you be spending it with?

What will you be eating?

What gifts do you hope you give and receive?

This year I have chosen to offer my services to offer my services to the homeless charity Crisis and will be working as a dentist over the Christmas season.

So as you fill your face think of me filling the teeth of those less fortunate than us.

As you pull the crackers, think of me pulling teeth for the homeless.

And as you give and receive your gifts think of me giving of my time, skill and compassion.

All I ask is that you dig deep into your pockets and help me raise an additional £2000 donation

Please visit my just giving page now and donate what you can
http://www.justgiving.com/Jane-Lelean

Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity and make sure Gift Aid is reclaimed on every eligible donation by a UK taxpayer. So it’s the most efficient way to donate - I raise more, whilst saving time and cutting costs for the charity.

So please dig deep and donate now.

No comments:

Post a Comment