Saturday 11 December 2010

The ABC of success




A wonderful evening last night when I met Sarah Outen the first woman to row across the Indian Ocean. http://sarahouten.co.uk/row/

Sarah’s passion ,determination and how she overcome obstacles was an inspiration to me and I think that she has many lessons to teach us if we want success in out live too, whether it be in business, relationships, sporting accolades or any areas of our lives.

As I was driving home it struck me that Sarah’s secret to success (and yours too) is as simple as ABC

A is for Attitude

B is for belief

C is for commitment

So as we come to the end of 2010 and you are thinking about what you want to achieve in 2011

I would like you to consider…….

· What is the attitude you must adopt to achieve your goals?

· What must you believe (and not believe) to be successful?

· What are the commitments you must make that are essential for your hopes to become a reality?

Like other successful athletes and business people Sarah created a team of people around her to support her in her success and as your personal or business coach I will do that for you in 2011 and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment