Friday 7 June 2013

Do you want to change the world?


Do you want to change the world?

 I Wanted To Change The World
By Unknown Monk, 1100 A.D.

When I was a young man, I wanted to change the world

I found it was difficult to change the world, so I tried to change my nation.

When I found I couldn't change the nation, I began to focus on my town. I couldn't change the town and as an older man, I tried to change my family.

Now, as an old man, I realize the only thing I can change is myself, and suddenly I realize that if long ago I had changed myself, I could have made an impact on my family. My family and I could have made an impact on our town. Their impact could have changed the nation and I could indeed have changed the world.

 Dentaid want to give you an opportunity to change the world

 You can help if you can answer yes to at least one of these questions 

  • Are you a practice owner or member of a dental team?
  • Would you like to generate more patients and more money?
  • Would you like to learn more about how to effectively market your practice? 
  • Would you like to change lives by changing smiles?
If you can answer yes to at least one of these question join us and help us help you make the world a better place.
 
 Will you join us?
 
Learn how you can help now
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment