Friday 30 July 2010

A picture paints a thousand words.


When working with a new client like you, I start by asking questions about where are you now, and where do you want to go?

As coaches we have many tools and exercises to enable our clients to get the clarity, freedom, direction or certainty about what they are after. If is surprising how some seemingly simple questions can be deceptively hard to answer without a skilled coach, like me, supporting you.
For example
“What do you want?”
“How will you know you have got it?”

I would like to share with you one exercise that I like to use.

Study the picture above, paying attention to each of the characters.

“Which one most closely do you associate with now?”

“When you practice is what you want it to be which one most closely represents you?”

Did you pick the same character for each question? If your answer is no,
call me 01296 770462 or e mail me Jane@healthyandwealthy.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment