Tuesday 30 April 2019

Help your patients to SHOP for great dentistry


Would you like to
  • ·         Reduce anxiety, stress and burnout?
  • ·         Reduce complaints and being sued?
  • ·         Reduce poorly remunerated, unenjoyable treatments
  • ·         Increase your joy, fulfilment and sense of purpose?
  • ·         Increase letters of thanks and appreciation?
  • ·         Increase the work you love to do and be paid well for doing it?


To make this a reality you will need to show your patients how to SHOP for treatment.

SHOP is a framework, that we have designed,  that will enable you to elicit your patients wants, needs, preferences and expectations so you can design a treatment plan that delivers what they want in an ethical way ensuring their mouth is healthy and disease is treated.

To design incredible treatment plans for healthy and happy patients you must discover from the patients’ perspective

S = Starting position
H = Hoped for outcome
O = Objections
P = Potential dates

You can do this by asking carefully crafted questions, that increase levels of trust and shared understanding. Once you have comprehensive and accurate answers to these questions, your treatment plans will become attractive, compelling and valuable.

Your patients will love you, love what you do, love paying for it and love telling others how amazing you are.

 If you would like to know more about how SHOP can enable you to serve your patients and transform your life as a dentist, call us today on 07989 757884.

This is what other dentists have said about the course, Patient Centred Sales BEST CHOICES where you will learn more.

“I am pleased that I have been on the course. I knew that it would make a difference, but I didn’t realise just how much I would benefit. I feel like a new Dentist. So thank you.”
Samia Sattar, Dentist


“Challenging, provoking, puts passion back into work! Engages dentist in patient relationships.”
Mary Children, Practice manager

“Essential to help develop confidence, to engage and lead patient conversations around choice. Thank you Jane”
Michelle Roberts

“This course was a useful exercise in discovering a new way to promote choice s (NHS/PVT) in practice. It gave me great confidence and an opportunity to improve.”
Ruth Walker, Dentist

“This is a very powerful course from which I’ve learned a lot about ethical selling, and discovering and meeting my patients’ needs. I believe that every dentist can benefit from it, regardless of where they practice. Don’t bring a notepad, as this is a very interactive course rather than a one-way lecture, but an open mind is definitely required!”
George Chatzipetros, Dentist


“I have improved my private earnings more than 60%
I feel more comfortable talking about cost of treatments with the patients
I feel my patients have now more options that suits their needs
I'm highly recommending it!
Thank you again Jane, it has been extremely helpful!”
Stella Baz, Dentist

Many more testimonials are available on request.

To find out more click here or call 07989 757 84 today

No comments:

Post a Comment