Monday 16 June 2014

What a lovely way to start the week

This appeared in my mail box today, what a lovely way to start the week. :-)

"I started working with Jane Lelean in 2010 – I was looking for advice and guidance on how to run my business better and the fact that Jane is also a dentist means she knows exactly what I’m talking about.

At times Jane will offer advice but more often than not, by asking the right questions she can draw the answers from me

I have benefited hugely in areas such as clarifying my vision for the practice, leadership of the team, time management, marketing and financial control.

In 2012, with Jane’s help, I restructured my practice and for the first time in many years I could say I was shaping it to my needs as opposed to feeling I had to keep things going as they were. Despite the recession, in the following 12 months my turnover and profit increased significantly."

CR  Dentist Eire

No comments:

Post a Comment