Wednesday 26 March 2014

Do you feel like tou are talking to a brick wall?

On my travels around the country, I meet with hundreds of dentists who rand from being mildly irritated, to frustrated or even incensed by their team member, why?

I am told  variations on the same theme.

·        “I asked my Practice manager to do the CQC paperwork, and she didn’t do it and now I have to do it myself, when am i going to find the time to do it?”

·        “I asked my nurse to order me some impression material and she ordered completely the wrong stuff, and now I have to send it back and I had to send the patient away because I didn’t have what I needed, what a waste of time and money!.”

·        “I asked my book keeper to manage my accounts and they have done it all wrong and now my accounts are going to be late and I have to pay someone else to do it all over again, more money down the drain.”

·        “I asked my nurses to tidy the stock room, they have done it all wrong and now I can’t find anything, do i have to do everything for myself?”

Have you ever thought or said anything similar?

I know that all you want is the peace of mind that comes with being able to ask for things to be done, when you want how you want so you can just get on with doing what you do best, is that too much to ask?

If  you have in the past, are currently in the present or fear that in the future that your requests are not being followed, join me on my free tele-seminar on 1st April 2014 and I will show you how to make sure it NEVER happens again

Register here or put this in your browser.


No comments:

Post a Comment