Tuesday 28 January 2014

Are you going to join us tomorrow?

Would you like to make 2014 your best year yet?
 
 
If so join us for 4 steps to Success
Your simple step by step guide to a successful practice
 Which of these statements apply to you?
  • My appointment book has become gappy, I am seeing fewer new patients.
  • My takings have gone down, my financial position is getting tight.
  • The patients I do see are spending less and putting off treatment.
  • The marketing I have done hasn’t worked and I don’t know what else to do.
  • There is too much ’red tape’, I don’t have enough time to do everything I am supposed to.
  • I am working harder and earning less, my home life  and health is suffering
  • I find it difficult to recruit, train, manage and retain staff that do their job properly.
  • I am considering selling my business.
  • I am a dentist not a business person.
  • Dentistry is not fun anymore.
   
If you answered yes to any of  those questions, this course is perfect for you and your team.
We are here to help you if you want, more patients, more money, more time, a significantly better quality of life and to see results within 3-6 months.
  
4 steps to success teaches you what you weren’t taught at dental school, how to create and manage a really successful practice, that you and your staff want to work in and your patients want to attend. Follow these 4 simple steps and your success is guaranteed.
 Why now?
Now is the perfect time to learn the ‘business of dentistry’ because if you want to learn how to survive and thrive in the current hostile environment.
 This is what is happening around you;
 More dentists going bankrupt than ever before,
 PCT’s cancelling contracts with independent practices in favour of corporate and group practices.
 Banks not lending and calling in loans
 Patients becoming dental tourists.
 More completion from new graduates and immigrant dentists.
 
Are you certain about your future?
 “ If your practice is not growing it is dying”
  “Clinical skills are not enough to create a successful dental practice, your business skills must be as well honed as your clinical skills”
 This evening we give you 4 essential steps to guarantee your success
 
How to book

Other details you may want

 This event is organised by Oxford BDA
HOT BUFFET AND REGISTRATION  6PM START 7PM 
£25 BDA MEMBER  £40 NON BDA MEMBER £20 DCP
Verifiable CPD
 
See you next week as you start to make 2014 your best year yet
 
 
Jane

PS I will have some amazing special offers for all those who attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment