Friday 26 July 2013

"I lost my practice few years back because of all that above problems you mentioned"


I recently sent out an e mail inviting dentists like you to join me on my free tele-seminar
 
 
Today I received a message back from a dentist that distressingly started, "I lost my practice few years back because of all that above problems you mentioned"
 
Please protect yourself against a similar outcome and if you can answer yes to any of the questions below, because you have experienced them in the past, you are in the situation now or you fear it may happen in the future, Join me for this free event and then together we can make your good practice great.
 
  • Are you fed up with not feeling in con trol of your own practice?
  • Are you sick of lazy or controlling staff?
  • Are you in a quandary about managing quarrelling staff?
  • Are you irritated that your instructions are ignored?
  • Are you tired of team members that can’t think for themselves and need to be told everything?
  • Are you unhappy because you are constantly undermined?
  • Are you disheartened by dismal finances?
  • Ate you perturbed by low patient numbers?
 
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions
Leadership with HEART is perfect for you.

Date                     Wednesday 14th August
Time                    19:00 -20:00
Location               Access by phone or internet
Cost                     Free
Verifiable CPD    1 hour

You will receive pre and post seminar work books and copies of slides

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment