Monday 15 July 2013

4 steps to success

 

 Which of these statements best describe your practice?

  • My appointment book has become gappy, I am seeing fewer new patients. 
  • My takings have gone down, my financial position is getting tight. 
  • The patients I do see are spending less and putting off treatment. 
  • The marketing I have done hasn’t worked and I don’t know what else to do. 
  • There is too much ’red tape’, I don’t have enough time to do everything I am supposed to. 
  • I am working harder and earning less, my home life  and health is suffering. 
  • I find it difficult to recruit, train, manage and retain staff that do their job properly. 
  • I am considering selling my business. 
  • I am a dentist not a business person. 
  • Dentistry is not fun anymore.

 
We are here to help

If you answered yes to any of those questions, this course is perfect for you and your team.


You are invited to a FREE dental training event for you and all your team

 Date                Wednesday 18th September

Time                16:30 -21:30

Venue               Orthoclinique SG5 1JW

Hosted By        Dr Jane Lelean             The institute of Dental Business

                        Marie Brown                   Henry Schein

                        Rajan Bhatiani               Orthoclinique

CPD              3 hours verifyiable
  
 

4 steps to success teaches you what you weren’t taught at dental school, how to create and manage a really successful practice, that you and your staff want to work in and your patients want to attend. Follow these 4 simple steps and your success is guaranteed.

For more information and to register visit
http://www.healthyandwealthy.co.uk/images/pdfs/4stepstosuccess.pdf

Join us click here and visit http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/event/6617205239



“It was really useful and interesting! Try it and see!”
Hulya Huseyin – Practice Manager Surrey

 
“Motivation and good ideas to implement”
Principle Dentist, Maria Keady, Suffolk


“I have got everything I was looking for from this evening’s coaching session and most importantly I now have clarity and I know where I am going”
Dr Reynolds Principal Dentist Eire


"Very Clear about the practice and it comes across including increased confidence.
Please go – you’ll find it valuable"
B Carlyle, Belfast


"It was a great session yesterday.  I learned so much in one hour.”
Selaraj Balaji Dentist Buckinghamshire


"I definitely came away with new ideas to implement"
C Henderson, Belfast


"How good was that training!"
L Quinn, Belfast

 
 
Join us click here and visit http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/event/6617205239

because we want to give all delegates an personalised evening, we are limiting places, so book early to reserve your place.


No comments:

Post a Comment