Tuesday 26 February 2013

Why the toilet roll doesn't get changed - Part 2


Last week I posted a blog about why the toilet roll and many other simple tasks do not get done in your practice.
Thank you for all the emails I received from frustrated principals and practice managers who found the post amusing and insightful and for those of you who re-tweeted the post.
 I promised that I would post a poem that would explain to you how to ensure in future all the jobs are done to your satisfaction. The secret is so eloquently provided by Rudyard Kipling.


I Keep Six Honest serving men

Rudyard Kipling

 
I keep six honest serving-men

(They taught me all I knew);

Their names are What and Why and When

And How and Where and Who.

I send them over land and sea,

I send them east and west;

But after they have worked for me,

I give them all a rest.

 Whenever you make a request if it is to be done to your satisfaction you must define, what, why, when, how, where and who. Do this with the toilet roll and you will never be caught out again and forced to use paper hand towels.

Let me know what you think comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment