Wednesday 30 January 2013

A royal visit


Many of you know that I am passionate about giving back to the community; and work with a couple of charities providing my coaching services for free.  One of the charities I work with in this way is Circle Sports.

I have been working with Turley Humpries for several years, from the time she first decided, in my office. to establish  circle sports until now, with plans for well into the future.

We are all very excited because, yesterday, Circle sports was visited by Prince Charles and several leading business leaders who were keen to find out more about our project and why we are so successful at getting young people back into employment by providing them with the mind-set, skills and experience they need.

 To find out more about the royal visit, please use the link below.


 More information about circle sports can be found at


 and


 

No comments:

Post a Comment