Wednesday 8 August 2012

I was at the hairdressers the other day and he started talking to me about his hero product, and he suggested that business should have one.

What is a hero product?
A hero product is a product or service that almost without exception of your patients and clients, dormant, active or prospective will benefit from.

The hairdresser his hero product is Aveda brilliant damage control, http://www.aveda.co.uk/product/5321/16911/Hair-Care/Styling/Brilliant-Damage-Control/index.tmpl

My Hairdresser explained to me that whatever your hair type, long, short, curly or straight, this product will improve the condition and appearance of your hair. He says “Everyone should use this”. I have spoken to 3 other hairdressers and they all agree. It obviously really is a hero product.

 My hero product is my one year coaching and training, the flagship the Institute of Dental Business. This program will improve your business skills and performance of your practice whether you have recently bought or are planning to open a new practice, have been in practice for many years and want to re-energise what you have or if you're at the end of your career preparing to sell. Moreover this program is designed to suit the needs of all members of the team from principals and practice managers, through hygienists, therapists and dentists to dental nurses, receptionists and treatment coordinators.

I believe in my hero product so much that I will provide a 100% moneyback guarantee.


What are your hero products?

What product or service you offers real and lasting benefit to patients?

One of the things I recognise about the hairdresser’s hero product is that as soon as clients experience the benefits they will buy it time and time and time again.

So having identified your hero product can you do to maximise the income you receive from it?

If you would like to know more about my hero product the Institute of dental business visit http://www.theinstituteofdentalbusiness.co.uk/courses.php  or call me on o 079897 57884

No comments:

Post a Comment