Thursday 9 September 2010

This stopped me in my tracks

I received a testimonial this morning that stopped me in my tracks. Thank you Cormac for your kind words of acknowledgement and appreciation, it is great to know that I am making a difference.


TESTIMONIAL FOR JANE LELEAN OF HEALTHY & WEALTHY

"When Jane became my business coach I was looking for help in improving my leadership skills in my dental practice. Over the past nine months we have gone on to look at other areas such as time management, selling skills, marketing, compelling vision, communication and business skills. Jane’s combination of dental background and coaching skills have been invaluable to me and given me renewed energy and enthusiasm to take my practice to a higher level. Her own enthusiasm and positivity are infectious and her passion for dentistry is very evident.

Jane recently gave a two day course in our practice on “Selling – it’s a team game” which was a real eye opener for us. The very next morning, by asking one patient the right question while I waited for her local to work , I “sold” her a treatment plan for TMJ assessment, ortho and whitening that will recoup 75% of the cost of Jane’s course. Instant result!"

Cormac Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment