Tuesday 12 May 2020

Helping you prepare for an incredible return to practice


In clinical dentistry somethings belong together and if a key component is missed, your treatment is likely to be substandard or fail.
For example
Rubber dam and endo
Etch and composites




With food there are also ingredients that belong together
Strawberries and cream
Fish and chips
Cheese and chutney


There are also ingredients that are not normally put together, infact the combination often sounds bizarre, yet when combined  the results are deliciously magical. They bring the best out in one another in ways that you could not imagine.  1+1 =5
For example
Peanut butter and marmite
Strawberries and black pepper



I would like to suggest that clinical skills training combined with Patient Centred Sales -BEST CHOICES training is the most magical and productive, get underutilised combination of courses in dentistry.

You have probably spent the last 6 weeks attending many clinical skills webinars, now is the time to take you skills, talent and services to a level that you have previously only dreamt was possible.


I am frequently contacted by dentists, like you, who have made huge investments of time and money on theoretical and hands on clinical courses and have come away frustrated and disillusioned. The promise of more rewarding private dentistry has not materialised. Moreover, these dentists often report that they continue to do more and more advanced courses and yet their patients still just want the cheapest or quickest, when you want to provide the best. For some the frustration of not being able to provide the best treatment available combined with the fear of being sued, results in many to consider leaving the profession.

During our conversations what I discover is that despite making really significant investments in clinical training courses, the dentists have attended not attended any communication or sales skills courses. As a result, they have learnt the clinical skills and not how to discover what is important to their patients or the value of the treatment from the patient’s perspective.

You have a fabulous clinical skill set that will improve the patient’s dental health, appearance, and experience, now is the time to ensure those skills are utilised.


We are offering our Patient Centred Sales BEST CHOICES as an online and interactive workshop to supplement the clinical training you have done in the Tools down – Skills up Covid zone. I am sure that you will then discover that clinical and communication skills training belong together and when they are the results are magical.



This workshop will be run through zoom as a fully interactive workshop
5 X 4-hour sessions
  • Monday 22nd June 2020 8:00-12:00
  • Tuesday 23rd June 2020 8:00-12:00
  • Wednesday 24th June 2020 8:00-12:00
  • Thursday 25th June 2020 8:00-12:00
  • Friday 26th June 2020 8:00-12:00

Additional bonuses
  • 4 x webinar follow ups over 12 months, September, December, March, June
  • Extending the start date of the 100% double your investment guarantee
  • Free place for one DCP per dentist attending.
  • Opportunity to spread your investment until June 2021 at 0% interest.
Find out more and book your place

Here are a few comments from delegates who have already completed the online workshop



Rosie Thomas
“Thank you so much for running the BEST CHOICES course over the last few weeks, it really has been a brilliant course and I can't wait to actually start using it in practice, although it has been an amazing way of making use of this drills down skills up time!

I was recommended this course by a colleague, who said it was one of the best courses she had done.

By attending this course, I now have a lot of frameworks and methods that I will be able to incorporate into my general practice. I feel a lot more confident about talking to patients about their wants and preferences and what impact any treatment will have on them as well as how to overcome any objections they may have.

I had never used Zoom before or done an interactive session over zoom, so I was slightly apprehensive about this but it worked very well and by the end of the first session I felt comfortable using Zoom

Jane made me feel very comfortable speaking over Zoom and split the delegates off into smaller groups which also enabled me to get used to using Zoom.

I did this amazing course during lockdown about how to increase your private treatment plan conversions, it really was very interesting and has opened my eyes to a lot of new techniques and methods; I'd thoroughly recommend it!”



Ricky Ghataura, General Dentist, Bucks
“I cannot explain how it has made such an impact to the way that I shall work in the future. It has given me so much insight into so many areas, such as communication, phrasing questions, NLP techniques, different ways in which people learn and the whole patient experience.

I am looking forward to applying all these techniques and looking at improving my patient treatment courses and my income and confidence.

Patient Centred Sales BEST CHOICES is all very helpful and well planned and organized, with role play sessions and discussion sessions with learning and reflection. 

 I was concerned about the cost of the course and initially about the time away from the practice but when I contacted Jane and asked if she had thought about doing the course online during the lockdown and she agreed, I had to do the course.

 The course was done online and made use of time during lockdown and so I didn’t have to have any time away from work. The cost of the course was spread over a year and so it was so helpful for me. Jane was very accommodating.

The Patient Centred Sales BEST CHOICES is an amazing course that is useful for everyone, individuals and teams. It takes you through the whole process of how to build rapport, communicate and elicit all the information from the patient to create and reassure them that their goals and desires can be achieved. It is an invaluable framework and learning resource and I truly wish I had been introduced to it earlier in my career. I now feel I have the skills to apply in my daily practice.
I would strongly recommend this course to everyone. “



Lydia Sharples Oxon
I have known Jane for a couple of years and always admire her calm and strategic approach to things, so when she named this time 'tools down, skills up' and announced she would be running an online version of the BEST CHOICES workshop, I knew this would be a really valuable use of my time. 

I really love that the course is split in to 4 x 4 hour sessions, so we benefit from really rich and deep learning, as opposed to panic watching a number of 1 hour webinars on a variety of topics (which is what I was doing a few weeks ago!!). I know that I will be able to use what I am learning straight away when we go back, in whatever way we go back. Communication has always been the key in dentistry, and I feel it will be even more so when we eventually go back to seeing patients, so doing this online course has made me feel more calm and in control about how things will be when we go back. 

Having done this course 18 months ago face to face, comparing the online version, I have been so pleased, and honestly, quite surprised, that I feel I have gained exactly the same amount, certainly no less, from doing it online. Jane has succeeded in making it really interactive, it works so well, using the break out rooms and discussing the content in small groups. I don't think any of the value of the course is lost by it being carried out online, which is what I was worried about before I signed up. 

Another highlight of the course is that my dental nurse has been able to come along for free! She has really enjoyed it, and we have daily de-briefs after the sessions to think about what we've learnt and how it applies to us as a team of 2 and also the wider practice. I think the team approach is a really unique aspect of Jane's teaching, and incredibly valuable.




Sue Boynton Dento-legal advisor
I'm looking forward to the rest of the course. Thankyou Jane!"

In my role as an independent dentolegal consultant I assist individuals and teams who have either run into difficulties, or who want to change some aspects of their practise.

There are times when they’ll ask me to recommend someone with expertise in sales and crucially they are wanting to keep ethical. That’s when Jane invited me to come along to her Patient Centred Sales Best Choices course.

I was really pleased that the could proceed online during the lockdown. The online aspect works really well, there are even breakout rooms for small group discussions and exercises. It’s really easy to get build rapport everyone - it’s almost like being in the same room.

We’re only halfway through and already there’s a benefit for me in understanding different perspectives, different approaches, and that sparks all sorts of fresh ideas.

Jane is generous with her time and expertise, and her enthusiastic approach is very motivational. Really looking forward to the next training session!

Join us in June before you return to practice
5 X 4-hour sessions
  • Monday 22nd June 2020 8:00-12:00
  • Tuesday 23rd June 2020 8:00-12:00
  • Wednesday 24th June 2020 8:00-12:00
  • Thursday 25th June 2020 8:00-12:00
  • Friday 26th June 2020 8:00-12:00
Additional bonuses
  • 4 webinar follow ups over 12 months, September, December, March, June
  • Extending the start date of the 100% double your investment guarantee
  • Free place for one DCP per dentist attending.
  • Opportunity to spread your investment until June 2021 at 0% interest.


Join us inSeptember after you have returned
5 X 4-hour sessions
  • Saturday 5th September 8:00 -12:00
  • Saturday 12th September 8:00-12:00
  • Saturday 19th September 8:00-12:00
  • Saturday 26th September 8:00-12:00
  • Saturday 3rd October 8:00-12:00
Additional bonuses
  • 4 webinar follow ups over 12 months, December, March, June, September
  • Extending the start date of the 100% double your investment guarantee
  • Free place for one DCP per dentist attending.
  • Opportunity to spread your investment until September 2021 at 0% interest.




We look forward to hearing your incredible results when you marry your clinical skills with Patient Centred Sales -BEST CHOICES

No comments:

Post a Comment