Wednesday 4 May 2016

Dental Practice management, How painful does it have to be before. . .

Dental Practice management, How painful does it have to be before. . .


Last week I saw a dentist who was faced with a choice their spouse or their practice, the week before I was talking to a dental practice owner who was facing bankruptcy, and this week I heard about yet another dental principal who committed suicide.

When do you want your patents to come and see you when they are aware of a slight niggle, they have not slept because of an irreversible pulpitis or when they have a fat face and are unwell?

I have recently had some clients say to me;
“I wish I had started working with you three years ago when I first met you, I would not be in the situation I am in now.”

Another said

“If I had started working with you when you first suggested it, and done what you have now asked me to do, I would have seen the changes eighteen months ago and prevented all this expense and hassle.

How many times have you looked in a patients mouth and seen the signs and symptoms of disease that are so obvious to you, and yet the patient is blissfully unaware of any problems, even though they are advanced or severe?

As a dentist you want your patients to come to you regularly and early, so you can spot problems early saving your patients time money and pain.

As a dental business coach and trainer I want the same for my clients like you.

There is not a week that goes by that I am made aware of a practice owner that is in severe pain, because of their practice. The pain could be financial challenges, patient complaints, insufficient patients, staff problems, too much to do and not enough time, feeling trapped on the treadmill, poor health, failing relationships, drink, drug or food abuse etc

All these situations can be resolved and prevented when you seek expert support.

If you know a dentist who owns a practice and it is more difficult that it could be or you know a dentist who is thinking about buying a practice and wants it to work as easily as it should do, please ask them to do a BPE (Brilliant Practice Evaluation) to help them identify if they would value from some assistance and in which areas.

Please click here or follow the link below.


How will you know when you have found your key to success?





No comments:

Post a Comment