Monday 10 November 2014

How much would you like to increase your sales by?







The other week I delivered a patient centred sales training designed to show dentists how to give their patient the choice of treatments in a manner compliant with the GDC and CQC.

This is what a few of them have said;


What prompted you to choose  this course?
Another dentist in the practice recommended me to go and I was very curious about the subject

What have been the benefits been of attending this sales training? 
I have improved my private earnings more than 60%
I feel more comfortable talking about cost of treatments with the patients
I feel my patients have now more options that suits their needs

What were some of your fears or concerns about the training before you attended?
I didn't believe that a two days course could change my practice that much

How have I overcome them for you?
Being passionate about what you do and confident, showing us how to do the same with our patients

When you talk to other people about us, what do you say?
I'm highly recommending it!
Thank you again Jane, it has been extremely helpful!

Stella Baz  Dentist




What prompted you to choose this course?

 I wanted to increase my private earnings potential and sought a way to better present my skills to patients.

What have been the benefits been of attending this sales training?
Since I attended the course I feel more confident and assertive about presenting patients with different treatment options. I have already agreed quite a few treatment plans involving whitening and posterior composites with my patients, whereas in the past I hardly done any.

What were some of your fears or concerns about the training before you attended?
Having not done any similar training in the past, I was afraid that it would involve techniques that would be difficult for me to follow or that I would not feel comfortable utilising in my everyday practice.
How have I overcome them for you?

The training was presented in a manner that was simple to follow and included lots of interaction and practicing, which I believe helped the lesson to sink in. The techniques did not put any pressure on the patient and were very ethical. They were also presented in a structured step-by-step approach, making them easier to understand and implement.
When you talk to other people about us, what do you say?
This is a very powerful course from which I’ve learned a lot about ethical selling, and discovering and meeting my patients’ needs. I believe that every dentist can benefit from it, regardless of where they practice. Don’t bring a notepad, as this is a very interactive course rather than an one-way lecture, but an open mind is definitely required!
George Chatzipetros  Dentist




Thanks to what I have learnt on the course enabled me in providing even better dental service to my patients. One of the most repeated feedback I get is that the explanation of the choices that patients have is being presented to them by me in a clear and understandable way. This allows them to make more informed choices on the treatment plan they want to choose. It now became their choice, which makes them more comfortable and allows me to work in a more efficient and effective way.

One of the tangible effects that I achieved after the course was an increase in private treatments that I provide for my patients. I can say that what I have achieved in the last two weeks in regards of the private treatments, in the past would probably take me three or more months to achieve. Main non tangible effects are provided in the first section, however I also gained a lot more confidence in conversations with patients and I have noticed that by using the techniques I have been taught during the course I am able to understand patient's needs and expectation better and tailor services that will exceed their expectations.

My biggest fear was that I didn't believe that whatever I will be taught during the course will work in practice and real life.

After I got back to work I started to use all the techniques presented on the course and with a immediate effect I have noticed all the benefits that the course and what you taught me gave me and how this enriched what I do. These techniques really work and I would highly recommend that all dental team should undergo this course because it really works.

What do I say to others when I talk about it is quite simple. If you have any fears regarding the sales of private work and if you want to improve your efficiency, reduce stress at work and increase your satisfaction with what you do you should attend the course provided by Dr Lelean, it is worth and it really works.

Aleksandra Kowal  Dentist

If you would like to attend a patient centred sales training that comes with a double your investment guarantee, so you too can get similar results, visit http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/patient-centred-sales-tickets-12288905447

or e mail Jane@IODB.co.uk to book an event in your practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment