Thursday 20 December 2012

100% double your investment or your money back on all our 12 month dental coaching and training programmes


I have recently been approached by several prospect clients because they are suffering from the most common challenges for a dental practice principal who want to make 2013 their best year yet.

Do you suffer from the most common challenges in dental practice too?

ü  Not enough money

ü  Not enough patients

ü  Not enough time

ü  Non-performance of individual team members or the whole team

ü  Not able to do the type and quality of work they want to

ü  Not sure they want to own a practice any longer

 
The great news is that I am able to show my prospect clients and you that by joining one of our twelve month programmes, together we are able to make their good practices great and 2013 an amazing year.
 
A small number of clients are surprised by the concept that a coaching programme will take twelve months. I am able to explain that improving a practice is like improving a patient’s neglected mouth, when they have active perio, active caries, missing teeth, loss of occlusal stability and often apical areas, not to mention poor aesthetics. Providing treatment for a patient presenting in this way will take time, care, attention and investment if the result is to be of high quality, maintainable and stable over the years to come. Just like transforming a practice that is not functioning at its best.

 
Because of the incredible results that I have with my clients, I am confident that you can get the results you want too. And because of this, I offer a 100% double your investment or your money back guarantee, to give you the peace of mind you want and deserve. Please call us to find out more details of this incredible guarantee.

 
What some of our clients have said;

 
“It's an understatement to say that you are absolutely marvellous”

David Jones London

 
“I can highly recommend Jane’s approach to problem solving, issue resolution and unearthing the real challenges facing you, your business, your staff or teams.”

Linda Busby

 

“It has only been two months and with your help we have generated an amazing £20,000.  

Thank you very much for the clarity, focus and quick and easy solutions to reach my goals. I wish I had started working with again earlier. 

Everyone at the practice is enjoying work more.”

Priti Joshi

 

If you would like to make 2013 the best year yet for your practice call me 07989 757 884 or e mail Jane@IODB.co.uk to find out how.

No comments:

Post a Comment