Friday 17 June 2011

Are your patients choosing what is best for them?

  • Are your patients chooing what is best for them, or are they making compromises on price?
  • Are you having financial challenges?
  • Are you really confident at presenting and converting treatment plans?

Whatever you answered to these questions I can help you

 

Would you like to know one concept and one question that could

dramatically change your treatment uptake?

Earlier this week I did a one hour telephone coaching session with a client and introduced her to one simple question and a concept that would dramatically change her treatment plan conversions. She was a little sceptical as it  seemed to simple, and yet these are a selection of some of the e mails I have recieved from her in the last 12 hours.

" I applied the concept you taught me on one patient and managed to convert a £65 filling to a £160 filling."

" I applied the concept and did an extraction after an initial consultation with a new patient, an extra £120,and then using the same system on the next patient sold a clearstep assessment £200"

"Used it agin, the patient wanted whitening, that is another £150"

As a result of one coaching session and in 4 patients my client has generated an extra £570 that would have previously have slipped through her fingers, that is what I call a ROI, don't you agree?

If you would like to know what the one question and one concept were, that made such a difference, get in contact with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment