Monday 14 February 2011

Why dentists should network

"Yesterday morning I was chairing a vibrant meeting of a local networking group of which I am co-chair www.aybc.co.uk

Networking is a key element of my marketing strategy and has been crucial to me building my business and could be to your practice. As I look at my top 10 sources of business for the year to date 7 out of 10 of them are networking contacts.Many dentists often ask me “Why should I network?”

Here are some very good reasons why networking is an essential low cost high return form or marketing, and why your practice should be represented at each networking meeting by you or a member of your team

 

  • It will become a source of direct and indirect referrals from members in the group.
  • It significantly increases your profile in the community.
  • Enables you to get very clear about your ideal clients
  • Enables you to share with others what value you add to your patients and have many people spread the word for you.
  • You will find people who can help you in your practice, e.g. bookkeepers, web designers, accountants, computer support, marketing agents graphic designers, printers etc.
  •  Who will be able to offer you a more personal and cost effective service. 
  • You will identify other businesses with whom you can develop strategic alliances and do joint marketing ventures and cross sell your services, e.g. photographers, beauticians, image consultants, hairdressers etc.
  • You will build a support network of fellow local business people. 

To find your local networking group contact your local business link.

If you would like to know more about how networking can build your practice, call me on 07989 757 884 or e mail Jane@healthyandwealthy.co.uk""

No comments:

Post a Comment